Q1. Can I recover my Guest Account if lose it?
If you've lost access to your guest account, please provide us with the necessary information so we can assist you in recovering it. Please note that we may require you to give as much information as possible about your account to verify your ownership.
If you need to recover your guest account, please reach out to us through our Customer Service.
Keep in mind that switching devices or reinstalling/updating the game could result in losing your game progress. To avoid this, we highly recommend binding your account.
Q2. What accounts can I use to log into the game?
[Android]: Google Account, Facebook Login, Guest Account
[IOS]: Facebook Login, Apple Account, Google Account, Guest Account
Q3. How To Bind Your Account.
Follow these steps to securely bind your account:
1. First, ensure that you have the latest version of Black Clover M installed on your device.
2. Make sure you have an account on at least one of the available platforms for binding (e.g., if you're planning to link your game data with Facebook, you'll need a Facebook account). Also, ensure that the platform's app is installed and updated to the latest version on your device, with your account logged in.
3. Open your Black Clover M guest account.
4. Tap on Options, then go to Account and Link Account. After that, choose one of the available options (Facebook, Google, or Apple).
5. Log in to your Facebook, Google, or Apple account to bind your guest game data.
Congratulations! Your account has been successfully bound. Now you can freely switch between devices.
Q4. I bound my Black Clover M account to the wrong Facebook (Google, Apple etc.) account, can I unbind it?
For the safety of your account, unbinding of Black Clover M account from a third party account is currently not supported. You may create new guest account and bind to correct Facebook (Google, Apple etc.) account.
Q5. What if I cannot login to my Facebook (Google, Apple etc.) account?
If you lost access to your Facebook, Google, or Apple account we are unable to help you with the recovery process, please contact your respective platform directly.
We are also not able to transfer your Facebook game account to another Facebook page. Similarly, accounts cannot be transferred between FB, Gmail, and other platforms.
No account transfer requests will be entertained.
Q6. When I tried to bind my Google/Facebook account, it says the account already exists and cannot be bound to this account.
If you find this error notification, it means that you have already used this Google/Facebook account to bind a game account in another region.
You can solve this problem through the following two ways:
1. Change to another Google/Facebook account that has not yet been used to bind to Black Clover M
2. If you want to use this Google/Facebook account to login to the game, please check if you downloaded Black Clover Mobile (which is giving error message) from the Canada Google Play/App Store:
(1) If so, please change to another region's (excluding Canada) Google Play/App Store and download Black Clover M again.
Then, login with the Google/Facebook account you used to bind earlier.
(2) If not, please change to Canada Google Play/App Store and download Black Clover M again.
Then login with the Google/Facebook account you used to bind earlier.