You may try the following and see if the situation improves
1. Delete the cache of the store you are using (Google Play/App Store)
- Please check the Support function of the store you are using.
- Please be careful not to delete the data of this application.
2. Power off the device once
- If your device's OS is not the latest version, please also try updating the version.
3. Restart after closing the App and all tasks.
- Please restart in a stable network
4. Keep some free Storage on your device.
5. Switch to another network or reconnect
If the issue is still not resolved after trying all of the steps above, please contact us using the inquiry form with the following information for investigation: - Your AID - Please fill in as much of the following information:
- The location where the problem occurred and the steps taken
- Device specs and information for the device with the issue (device name, OS version, free space, etc.)
- A screenshot that can confirm the nature of the error
- Any other relevant information that may help us better understand the situation.